Monday, July 19, 2010

Alvidaaa...! U Stay In My Heart!

True that change is the only thing permanent, and one who stays stagnant loses out on the race of life... so, alike everyone else, I too have to go on, rather than rueing the past. But the important thing for all of us is- when you leave behind the past, leave it with a smile on the face. And that is possible only if we carry the happy memories, the sweet moments that made our life so much worth living for. And discard the painful ones, the sad and sorrowful experiences from our memory; just as we remember a person for his virtues rather than his vices...
I, personally, am so glad to have had such a beautiful life till now, with so many lovely people, that I have absolutely no regrets about things that could have been different or better. My heartful thanks to everyone who has been with me in this vista of Earth, I’m glad I got to know U all n live the moments in elan... And however much I may change, I can never forget about those who are dear to me...
My blog has been a wonderful way to express myself, and I hope to continue it as and when situation is conducive. But as I jump into the unknown, I don’t know what lies ahead... But I am sure my friend and well wishers’ blessings will carry me through the worst...
Adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment